process accounting with Scyld Beowulf system (fwd)

Erik Arjan Hendriks hendriks-beowulf at scyld.com
Fri Nov 3 19:50:56 PST 2000

> Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:52:21 -0600
> From: Gary Stiehr <gary at umsl.edu>
> To: beowulf at beowulf.org
> Subject: process accounting with Scyld Beowulf system
>
> Hi,
> 	Does anyone have information as to how the Scyld Beowulf system kernel
> will handle process accounting?  Thanks in advance for any help.

We haven't actually looked at process accounting very closely.  I
think it should just work.  (We keep track of all the cpu time
numbers, etc. for processes running on remote machines.)  If not,
it'll be an easy fix to make it work.

- Erik
--
Erik Arjan Hendriks          Printed On 100 Percent Recycled Electrons
hendriks at scyld.com                 Contents may settle during shipment