beowulf performance with MPI

Tony Skjellum tony at MPI-Softtech.Com
Sun Jun 25 14:01:10 PDT 2000

I disagree that this was a sales pitch, this is just an argumentative

When you cannot win on technical grounds, you switch to netiquette.

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President (tony at
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste. 33, 101 S. Lafayette, Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(662)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(662)320-4301;
"Best-of-breed Software for Beowulf and Easy-to-Own Commercial Clusters."