Myrinet LANai7 with Linux 2.3.99?

Greg Lindahl glindahl at hpti.com
Sun Jun 11 11:49:25 PDT 2000

> I hope Myrinet questions are not too off topic for this list.

No, but there is a myrinet mailing list at OSC...

> We just got new LANai7 Myrinet cards and would like to test them with
> our own MCPs, but the Myrinet drivers (3.25) from Myricom seem to only
> work with 2.2.x kernels.

The "myriapi" drivers are very obselete. GM is the replacement. But I don't
know what people who write custom MCPs do these days to load. Since there
are only a few groups that do this, you may want to contact them directly:
BIP, RWCP, HPVM...

-- greg