Please help me unsubscribe

Robert G. Brown rgb at
Fri Jun 9 05:19:21 PDT 2000

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Douglas Eadline wrote:

> FYI:

    Wolff said he questions whether security issues will be totally
    solved as Linux scales upward. "I'm always afraid to jump on any fad
    until I see where it plays," he said. "Linux is a great platform for
    some things, but IBM jumping in will help."

I would have written this as "IBM was once a great company in a lot of
ways, and adopting linux across the board will help."

Robert G. Brown
Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at