Invited speaker request

Hao He he at Physics.usyd.edu.au
Tue Jun 6 02:23:23 PDT 2000

Dear Beowulf experts,

There will be a Conference on Computational Physics (CCP2000) at the end
of this year in Queensland, Australia. As the Chair of Open Source
Session, I need to find an invited speaker from the open source community
urgently. There will be a guy from MS talking about NT clustering. It
would be great if we have someone from open source talking about Linux
clustering or any similar open source projects. The conference will pay
this person's return air ticket to Australia and accommodations. If you
are interested to be this person or would like to recommend someone,
please email me at he at physics.usyd.edu.au.

For more information about CCP2000, visit www.physics.uq.edu.au/CCP2000.

Thank you.

Dr. Hao He