Announcing the existence of kamadhenu at jncasr, INDIA.

Mr.Joy Sarkar joysarkar at jncasr.ac.in
Tue Jun 6 10:04:29 PDT 2000

Hi Folks,
	This is to announce the birth of kamadhenu, the first beowulf
cluster at JNCASR, India. Its a 8 node Pentium III cluster built for
molecular dynamics simulation.

	We have been successful with the project for which we thank the
Open Source Community!

For more info, you can visit kamadhenu at:

http://www.jncasr.ac.in/kamadhenu

Expecting you!

Joy and Bala.

			   Joy Sarkar
Currently: Summer Research Fellow,
	   Beowulf Cluster Project and Brillouin Scattering Lab,
	   Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research,
	   Jakkur, Bangalore.
	   INDIA.
Also(!)  : Student, Dept of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology,
           Kharagpur, INDIA-721302.