Need help on MPI installation

Paul Sweatman sweatman at
Fri Jul 21 08:58:44 PDT 2000

you only need NFS if the location of your executables is on a shared disk.
Chances are you are having an environment problem.  Try this command:
rsh nodename 'env | grep PATH'
verify that this gives you the correct path to your executables.  If not,
modify your global Profile file in /etc (2 notes: assumes you're using
rsh; this solution can be a security hole if it's on your master)