[Beowulf-announce] CLUSTER 2000 Final CFP

rehm Rehm at Informatik.TU-Chemnitz.DE
Tue Jun 20 10:14:51 PDT 2000

     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  2nd  of  July !!!!!!!!!!!!

          F I N A  L    C A L L  F O R  P A P E R S
               C L U S T E R  2 0 0 0

    IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing
               C L U S T E R  2 0 0 0
            November 28 - December 2, 2000
         http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/cluster2000

We kindly solicit submissions of papers reporting original work
in both theoretical and experimental research. Please check for
details at URL:
  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/informatik/RA/cluster2000/

Important dates:
  Submission of Papers July 2nd, 2000
  Notification of Acceptance August 12th, 2000
  Final Camera-ready Paper September 15th, 2000

In addition to the contributed papers that will be selected
by the Program Committee based on a rigorous referee process,
we are proud to announce the following invited speakers:

                       K e y n o t e s
Henri E. Bal, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Andrew A. Chien, University of California, San Diego, USA
Atsushi Hori, Real World Computing Partnership, Tsukuba, Japan

                    P l e n a r y   t a l k s
Kai Hwang, University of Southern California,USA
Thomas Sterling, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA
                 Center for Advanced Computing Research

                   P a n e l   s e s s i o n /presentation
Greg Pfister, IBM, Advanced Technology & Architecture,
                   Server Design, USA

Please visit the web site regularly for updated information.
Help us in making CLUSTER 2000 a high-quality event.
We would be very pleased if we could welcome you in Chemnitz.

Kind regards

Wolfgang Rehm
Thomas Stricker
Giovanni Chiola
--
Prof. Wolfgang Rehm  URL: http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/informatik/RA
TU Chemnitz, Fak. fuer Informatik, Strasse der Nationen 62, Germany